British Association for Cognitive Neuroscience
Members include researchers at all stages of their careers – from MSc students, PhD candidates through to Professors. All who are interested in this exciting and dynamic field are welcome to attend our annual meetings and to join the association.
Membership categories and subscription rates
Members from all categories receive details of society meetings and the British Association for Cognitive Neuroscience newsletter twice a year.
Those members wishing to subscribe to the Journal of Psychophysiology may choose to do so, the cost of which will be included in the membership fee. The categories of membership are:
|Membership type||Description||Voting rights||Membership||Membership
+ Journal subscription
|Student (full-time or part-time)||Not in full time employment||Yes||£5||£36|
|Honourary||Elected by committee||Yes||-||£31|
|Subscribers||Not within academia||No||£10||£41|
If you would like to become a member of the BACN please download and complete a membership form:
Download Membership Application Form (PDF,78KB)
Completed forms and payments should be sent to:
Dr Nathan Ridout
Psychology, School of Life & Health Science
Birmingham B4 7ET
Tel: +44 (0) 121 2044162
Any further enquiries regarding membership should be directed to email@example.com.
Membership application information
- New members must be voted in by the Society at the AGM.
- Your membership of the Society will begin on the 1st of January once your application has been accepted. You will be informed when this has occurred.
- Fees should be paid by the 1st of February each year.
- Payment by standing order from your bank is preferred wherever possible. Please complete the attached standing order form and send to membership secretary, who will send onto your bank. Please ensure your bank details are completed, including postal address, bank sort code (6 digits) and account number.
- If payment by standing order is not possible, please send a cheque for the correct amount, made payable to "British Association for Cognitive Neuroscience" to the address shown below.